Commvault Backup and Recovery Engineer
Posted on Dec 6, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE POSITION,NOT C2C,NOT CONTRACT, WITH NO VISA SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE OF ANY KIND, AND WE DO NOT WORK WITH ANY THIRD PARTY CONSULTING FIRMS. YOU MUST CURRENTLY LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CONTRACT POSITION.
* Maintain and support enterprise backup and recovery systems
* Monitor space and backup requirements across the enterprise proactively
* Support SQL Server, Oracle, and Progress database backups and restorations
* Prepare backup reports and maintain backup documentation
* Maintain Service Level Agreements and participate in IT audits
* Senior to expert level experience managing enterprise level multi-server backups
* 1 year of experience managing backup software and related infrastructure such as Commvault, NetBackup, Networker, and/or IBM Tivoli Storage Manager
* 1 year of experience managing storage technologies such as EMC, IBM, NetApp, or Hitachi
* Experience configuring and scheduling backup jobs to complete in an allotted time
* Moderate VMWare, Hyper-v, or KVM virtualization technology experience
* Moderate Windows Server, Linux, and IBM AIX experience
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.