Complex Maintenance Manager
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* manage the maintenance staff to include hiring, training, and developing the staff to meet the needs of the department
* provide leadership, consultation, and guidance regarding maintenance expenditure projects, cost efficiencies, process development, modification, and facility maintenance
* develop and deploy maintenance and store improvement programs and projects that improve the plant and equipment performance
* promote safety and demand it from the maintenance organization
* ensure maintenance projects comply with all local, state, and federal safety and environmental requirements and regulations
* develop long-range strategic plans to ensure maintenance requirements are accomplished
* manage the maintenance management system
* ensure preventative and predictive maintenance is completed and records are maintained on all assets.
REQUIREMENTS: ABS/BA degree in a related field is preferred. Minimum of 10 years of multi-skill industrial maintenance management experience (electric, mechanical, electronic) . Targeted experience may be substituted for the degree. Specific requirements include:
* an understanding of: maintenance management systems and processes; preventative and predictive maintenance; manufacturing technologies; and standard software applications
* Experience in poultry/meat processing preferred
* Experience with ammonia refrigeration is preferred
* Demonstrated ability to develop and implement world class predictive/preventative maintenance programs (asset maintenance, ammonia refrigeration systems, facilities and grounds),
* effectively manage an operating budget exceeding $15 million, develop operating strategy and set measurable goals
* build teams and develop/coach/mentor associates
* act as the technical resource for plant departments and manage site contractors (sourcing, project bids and schedules).
* experience with Maximo and Microsoft preferred.