Manager - Transaction Advisory Services #CPA
Posted on Nov 22, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
The Manager will help identify key value drivers, challenge assumptions about future performance, search for and advise on hidden value, and work with our clients service teams to deliver an integrated approach to clients before, during and after the transaction. The Manager will lead engagements supported by Partners who will educate, train and promote a great working environment.
* Manage and participate in due diligence engagements related to acquisitions by private equity investor groups and strategic corporate buyers.
* Analyze financial/operational results of targets through reviewing accounting records and conducting interviews with management.
* Prepare/evaluate pro forma financial information.
* Identify issues for purchase price reductions, deal structuring or deal termination. Identify post-acquisition action steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements.
* Evaluate effects of seasonality and cyclicality on cash flow requirements.
* Perform industry and company research. Correlate due diligence findings with client valuations.
* Manage expectations of service and review the work of Staff and Senior employees.
* Conduct timely performance reviews for Staff and Senior employees and help to develop and guide staff.
* Generate new business opportunities. Identify business development opportunities and assist Partners and Directors on proposals and new business opportunities by drafting responses, participating in the proposal process, building client relationships, demonstrating knowledge of client business and communicating directly with the target company.
* Bachelors degree and approximately 3-5 years of TAS work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 4 years of related work experience.
* Big 4 TAS practice experience preferred.
* Degree in accounting, business, or finance preferred.
* Experience including at least 3+ years of relevant external audit experience in a public accounting firm. Audit experience within manufacturing, distribution and retail/consumer product companies preferred.
* Must have a strong understanding of cost accounting and inventory valuation.
* CPA certification required.
* Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Extremely proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word.
* A strong work initiative and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas.
* The successful candidate must also be willing and able to travel, when necessary.
* Working knowledge of data analytics and available tools.
#CPA #Transaction #TAS #Accountant
Affinity Executive Search
Life Time Fitness
Bridgestone Americas, Inc.
Avis Budget Group