EMC Storage Engineer
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE POSITION,NOT C2C,NOT CONTRACT, WITH NO VISA SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE OF ANY KIND, AND WE DO NOT WORK WITH ANY THIRD PARTY CONSULTING FIRMS. YOU MUST CURRENTLY LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CONTRACT POSITION.
* Monitor performance and maintain operations of all enterprise storage systems
* Lead the installation, upgrade, migration, decommission, and testing of infrastructure projects
* Maintain vision strategies and remain current on new technologies, standards, and trends
* Support internal storage users and collaborate to manage utilization and connectivity
* Document processes, procedures, and reports on projects, tasks, and assets
* Develop and test business continuity and disaster recovery plans
* Provide operational support of storage systems such as:
* EMC VMAX, VNX, Isilon, Data Domain, RecoverPoint, Dell Compellent, NetApp, and Brocade/Cisco SAN switches
* Senior to expert level EMC or Dell EMC experience
* Senior to expert level storage array experience in an enterprise environment
* At least 5 years of experience in storage provisioning, LUN creation, masking, zoning, replication configuration, and performance management
* At least 5 years of experience managing storage and replication in a VMWare vSphere/SRM virtualized environment
* At least 4 years of enterprise level experience with SAN/NAS performance troubleshooting/tuning
* At least 3 years of experience working in an environment with a diverse array of hardware and software in a geographically distributed environment
* At least 1 year of help desk or customer service related experience
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.