Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
THIS POSITION IS IN THEPORTLAND OREGON AREA, REMOTE EMPLOYMENTIS NOT AN OPTION BUT RELOCATION WITHIN THE U.S. IS OFFERED BY THE EMPLOYER
Our client a national leader in 3PL warehousing, transportation and logistics has a rare opening in their Information Technology Department for a JDA/RedPrairie WMS Integrator/Developer at their Corporate Office near Portland, Oregon.
We are looking for an outgoing people-person with a Make It Happen attitude with the skills and requirements listed below.
They offer an excellent compensation package including lots of cool benefits, outstanding educational opportunities and a competitive relocation package.
If you want to work for a company that is much more than ordinary, where you can truly make a difference and have the experience required below-please apply with your updated resume.
* Collaborate with analysts and business process owners in the configuration, development and testing of JDA software applications and programs
* Develop quality code and associated documentation
* Develop reports to enhance operational use of the WMS based on user feedback
* Translate business needs as well as functional requirements to create technical and functional specifications
* Provide JDA WMS support including testing, analysis, development and issue resolution
* Participate in deployment and release (Go-Live) activities
* Demonstrate a common-sense and organized approach to task prioritization and time management
* Demonstrate a high level of verbal and written communication skills
* Participates in system support activities as needed
REQUIRED SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND CERTIFICATIONS
* 2+ years of functional and technical development experience with JDA (RedPrairie) WMS
* Development experience with JDA (RedPrairie) including:
* Configuration of WMS package (New site and upgrade scenarios)
* JDA Integrator
* MOCA, DDA, Jasper reports and NiceLabel
* Experience with Windows SQL Server platforms
* Unit /integration /system test development and execution
* Strong verbal communication skills
* Strong conceptual, analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting and resolution skills
* Able to work effectively and produce consistent results with a minimum of supervision
* Self-motivated, responsible, conscientious, and detail oriented
* Able to mentor less experienced associates on programming and testing techniques
* Able to travel and participate in on-site activities
* Able to support the business with off-hours work as required, including weekends, holidays, and rotational on call support (30% of our sites conduct 24/7 operations year-round)
* Haveyoucreated or modified any Java RF forms for DLx-D / WM?
* Haveyou created an DDAs? If so, any advanced features such as cascading forms?
* Haveyoucreated any custom Integrator transactions or integrated foreign host systems into WM?
* Haveyoucreated any Groovy scrips or modified Groovy scripts?
* Have you modified or created any var or usr level C functions?
* Haveyoucreated perl rollouts of custom code?
* Any exposure or experience with 3PL billing within DLx-D / WM?
* Which versions of DLx-D or WM do you have substantial experience with?
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Experience with Supply Chain systems and solutions
* Experience automating other processes using JDA WM and other software tools
* TSQL and report development including Crystal Reports, Jasper, and similar tools
* Experience with Logistics / Supply Chain technologies including Mobility, RF, label printers, and Material Handling Equipment
* Experience with Gentran EDI Server
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Supply Chain, or Management Information Systems and 2+ years of experience OR 2-year degree in Computer Science, Supply Chain, or Management Information Systems and 4+ years of experience
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment. ?H-1B VISACONSIDERED