Principal Environmental Project Manager
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* Leading TPR and E&P account development, sales, and delivery of firms consulting services for the Midwest market.
* Developing strategy and action plan(s) that leverage firms assessment, remediation and compliance offerings, while successfully targeting the high priority service needs of key clients.
* Expanding existing client relationships by ensuring quality service on current projects, and focusing cross-selling efforts towards new high-potential opportunities.
* Generating leads through an established professional network, as well as by attending conferences and industry events.
* Managing capture efforts, which includes: utilizing technical expertise to develop proposals for TPR and E&P related projects, creating written content, developing pricing, co-conducting presentations, and finalizing contracting.
* Collaborating with Senior Leadership / TPR and E&P Sector Leads to regularly evaluate these sectors, as well as execute strategic plans to support revenue generation goals and objectives for the Midwest market.
* Coordinating with Operations to assist with successful project progression, which includes: overseeing cost management / revenue & client satisfaction metrics, ensuring optimal resource utilization, and promoting the HSSE culture / stewarding safe work performance.
* Acting as primary contact for key clients by providing regular status updates, resolving project related challenges, and establishing a strong business relationship.
* Handling project management for high visibility / large scale projects, which includes: project definition, siting, assessment, permitting, data management, construction, and compliance support.
National company serving global clients with an engaged workforce and a leadership team committed to excellence. Our vision is to be the best at what we do: providing environmental consulting, engineering, compliance, and technical field services to clients in diverse market sectors. Our core values are centered on safety, quality of service, and doing whats right for our employees, our clients, and the environment. Since our founding in 1985, weve remained true to these values while adapting and growing to better meet our clients evolving business needs.
We focus on developing and delivering right-sized, practical solutions based on our clients objectives whether those are to invest in new infrastructure, reduce expenses, eliminate liabilities, maintain compliance, or improve processes. Our understanding of client goals and operations, combined with technical knowledge and regulatory expertise, gives us the ability to think outside the box and deliver value-based solutions. This approach carries through all of our services, from strategic consulting to safe and efficient project execution.
We are looking for a Principal Environmental Project Manager who can develop existing client relationships and secure new Terminals, Pipelines, and Refineries (TPR) and Exploration & Production (E&P) clients. This position will lead client and business development efforts throughout WEST VIRGINIA, PENNSYLVANIA AND OHIO, and can be based in any of our associated office locations.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* A Bachelors degree or higher in the sciences, engineering or related.
* Professional Geologist (PG), Professional Engineer (PE) license is preferred.
* 10-15+ years of providing client service support within one or more of the following industries TPR, E&P.
* Progressive experience performing business development and technical environmental consulting support within one of more of the following industries TPR, E&P. This experience must include:
* Implementing business development strategies, generating leads, creating proposals, conducting sales presentations, and meeting sales goals.
* Developing, implementing, and managing a wide variety of projects for utility, industrial, and/or petroleum clients ranging from site characterization through remedial action, including preparation of remedial investigation, feasibility study, and remedial design work plans and reports. Significant experience negotiating innovative strategies with regulators during assessment, compliance and remediation projects for Oil & Gas/pipeline projects.
* This position requires thorough knowledge of one or more of the following markets TPR, E&P - in the Appalachian market (PA, WV, and OH), established relationships with key decision makers in one or more of these industries, and a proven business development track record.
* Up to 50% travel as needed throughout the Midwest, and occasionally to other areas.
* Excellent communication, teamwork, analytical, organizational, technical writing, presentation, and client service skills are required.
Comprehensive benefits program includes: medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401k, FSA, STD, LTD, New Parent Leave, 529 College Bound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA DEPARTMENT OF GENERAL SERVICES
Chipotle Mexican Grill