Administrative Assistant - Seafood
Posted on Nov 12, 2018 by Sysco
Company: Buckhead Meat & Seafood of Ohio
Location: US-OH- Northwood
Zip Code: 43619
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
Provide a wide range of administrative support to respective departments to ensure efficient operations.
- Type documents, create spreadsheet, perform data entry, perform report queries and create presentations
- Maintain files and recordkeeping
- Provide assistance with multiple duties to include answering phones, routing calls, scheduling appointments, making copies, completing travel arrangements and planning meetings.
Education (Degrees/Certificates Minimum Required):
- High School Diploma
Experience (Years and type of experience)
- 1-2 years of computer/software experience
Skills (Type and proficiency)"
- Ability to type 50+ w.p.m.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office,
- Knowledge of the use of general office equipment to include computers, phones, copiers, etc.
Most important decisions made fully independently:
- Ability to analyze and disseminate numerical data. Ability to manage work time efficiently.
Most important decisions made with review and approval of other individuals or supervisors (include the reviews/approvals required):
- Actions to take that may have financial impact (credits/claims, etc)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunityis available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time