Office Administrative Assistant & Receptionist (Grand Forks, ND)
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Wilbur-Ellis
Do you have excellent communications and interpersonal skills? Do you have an interest or background in agriculture? Are you proficient with Microsoft Windows applications and ERP order entry systems? If so, and you have excellent attention to detail with strong organizational skills, we want to hear from YOU!
For nearly a century, Wilbur-Ellis has experienced success and growth in marketing and distributing agricultural products and services. Join us and grow your career with a strong and profitable industry leader offering competitive compensation, tremendous growth and development opportunities, and a people-first work environment. Come grow with us!
General Purpose and Scope of Position:
Wilbur-Ellis is seeking an experienced Office Administration professional to provide office administration services in a fast-paced, customer focused sales environment. The ideal candidate will assist in all aspects of customer service including order processing and inventory management.
Key Skills and Abilities Include:
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills between both customers and fellow employees
- Proficient with computers utilizing Microsoft Windows, Windows applications and ERP order entry systems. JD Edwards practice and process training will be provided
- Ability to work and contribute in a team setting
- Strong organizational skills needed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Key Personal Attributes Include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Agriculture industry experience a plus
Specific Responsibilities and Key Deliverables Include:
- Assist in all aspects of inside office sales support
- Respond to customer sales inquiries in a timely, accurate and appropriate manner
- Handles customer service for walk in and phone orders
- Assist with electronic order entry and processing (sales order, shipping documents, invoicing) utilizing JD Edwards Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software
- Process local accounts payables to vendors
- Assist in all aspects of inside office customer support
- Promote safety throughout the branch
- Present a professional image to our customer through personal appearance and overall branch cleanliness
- Support Branch Manager as needed
- Other duties as required
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wage (to be determined based on experience and other factors)
- Comprehensive employee benefits
If you are currently a Wilbur-Ellis employee, please notify your Manager prior to applying for this position. Thank you!
Wilbur-Ellis is a company you can be proud to call your employer
Wilbur-Ellis markets and distributes agricultural products, animal feed and specialty chemicals and food ingredients. A privately held and consistently profitable company, we employ more than 4,000 people throughout North America and Asia-Pacific.
Wilbur-Ellis is for and about people
Wilbur-Ellis has enjoyed over ninety-three years of success and growth, all thanks to our people. Our employees are both leaders and team players who thrive on creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and a dedication to quality work, our customers and each other.
Wilbur-Ellis invests in the industry's best workforce
Wilbur-Ellis invests heavily in our employees by offering skill development and training, competitive compensation and benefits and a tradition of promoting from within for a broad range of career opportunities. And we foster a supportive, people-first work environment.
Wilbur Ellis Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer