Posted on Nov 11, 2018 by Arconic
Misco DriveWhitehall, MI
At least 2 year(s)
Job Description This opening is with Arconic Engines - a world leader in the investment casting of superalloys primarily for jet aircraft and industrial gas turbine markets. For more information on Arconic, visit us online at
The Quality Technician position will be in our Plant 3, Whitehall Casting Operation. Key responsibilities include:
- Collect product data for analysis in support of the quality and returns clinic.
- Process all incoming customer returns for Whitehall Casting.
- Work with the Quality Engineers to perform rework operations on return castings.
- Work with the Quality Clinic Coordinator during root cause and corrective action events
- Validate quality system compliance and perform casting audits.
- Collect and prepare statistical data reports.
- Interpret specifications and blue prints.
- Conduct operator training.
- Comply with all EHS rules required for the work environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A technician is expected to successfully complete a training program to achieve customer certifications.
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 1 year Quality experience or 2 years Arconic Manufacturing experience
- Successfully meet the standardized TABE testing requirements. If applicant possesses a minimum of an associate degree, testing is not required.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
- PC Knowledge
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Access software.
- Familiarity with blueprints.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.