SaaS Account Representative
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by CallidusCloud
Want to join the Litmos Team and be part of the continuous learning revolution?
Litmos Learning Platform, a SAP company, is a SaaS based Continuous Learning Suite comprised of Learning Management System (LMS), Content Management System (CMS), Litmos Enterprise Commerce, Litmos Heroes (2,500 Off-The-Shelf Content and Growing), and Coaching. We are disrupting the corporate learning domain by offering a fast, easy to use products that really deliver on the features that people need the most to run successful online learning programs.
We're looking for SaaS Account Representatives with a passion for the customer experience to join our Litmos Sales team! Positions available in Dublin, CA, Birmingham, AL and Vancouver, WA.
As part of the SaaS Account Representative role you will participate in a training program to prepare you for success in sales. Numerous Directors and VP's have come through this program over the past 4 years and we are excited to open it up again to find the talent with the best drive, attitude and tenacity to succeed.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the Volume Sales team
- Understand CallidusCloud solutions strengths, functionality, positioning, and competition
- Work closely with Sales Management and individual Sales Representatives to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Create, prioritize, and qualify strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails, strategic appointment setting)
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in Target and Prospect Accounts
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of Qualified Opportunities and Closed Business
- Maintain outbound call activity of a minimum of 50+ calls/emails per day
- Display accurate database management
- Bachelor's degree preferred; Associate's degree or equivalent relevant experience required
- Proven track record of success in generating and qualifying leads in a business-to-business environment
- Knowledge of SFA tools such as Salesforce.com and NetSuite is preferred
- Ability to prioritize tasks and follow up with prospective clients
- Motivated and driven to meet quarterly pipeline goal
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively within all levels of the organization
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills to ensure proper follow-up
Callidus Software (d.b.a CallidusCloud) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.