Account Executive, Litmos
Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by CallidusCloud
Want to join the Litmos Team and be part of the continuous learning revolution?
Litmos Learning Platform, a SAP company, is a SaaS based Continuous Learning Suite comprised of Learning Management System (LMS), Content Management System (CMS), Litmos Enterprise Commerce, Litmos Heroes (2,500 Off-The-Shelf Content and Growing), and Coaching. We are disrupting the corporate learning domain by offering a fast, easy to use products that really deliver on the features that people need the most to run successful online learning programs.
We're looking for Account Executives with an established track record of software sales and/or customer success experience to join our Litmos Sales team! Positions available in Dublin, CA, Birmingham, AL and Vancouver, WA.
- Identify and qualify prospects through inbound leads and outbound prospecting
- Generate new accounts and close sales opportunities using your superior presentation, management and negotiation skills
- Develop proposals, respond to RFP's and conduct sales presentations online for prospective customers
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects sufficient to meet quarterly/annual quota requirements
- Navigate through complex negotiations at an executive level
Travel Expectation: As required for business needs
- 3+ years of solution sales experience selling complex software-as-a-service platforms experience, selling technology solutions or other relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Track record of success reflected in quota performance
- Ability to sell into C-suite, VP and Director level titles
- Strong prospecting and qualification skills
- Learning Management System (LMS), Enablement Platforms, Content Management Systems (CMS) experience is a plus
- Experience with land and expand approach to account penetration
- Ability to perform your own demos
- Strategic selling into net new logos
- Experience up-selling, cross-selling and building new champions within your customer base
Callidus Software (dba CallidusCloud) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.