Utility - CT, Enfield - Job
Posted on Nov 12, 2018 by Unidine
Back of House (Utility)
Unidine was founded in 2001 with a focus on providing high quality service and an unwavering commitment to scratch food preparation. We focus wholly on providing custom culinary experiences, featuring fresh, from scratch food production with an emphasis on health & wellness. Today, our company has a national presence, yet still dedicated to delivering a unique dining experience to every one of our clients. Along the way, we have remained true to our original mission and we continue to innovate and disrupt the industry with strategic solutions.
Every member of the Unidine team is driven to deliver the highest level of service and shares a belief that our approach to fresh food is fundamentally linked to health and wellness, human interaction, and social responsibility. From this common foundation, we deliver the best food and dining management services in the industry and exceed our customers' and clients' expectations every day, which is why we are looking for the best talent in the industry.
The Utility/ Server upkeeps the sanitation on all kitchen dishes and dining room dishes under the direction of the Dining Services Director or manager. The utility/ server will also assist in running of the food during meal service, along with dining room organization. During off peak hours, the Utility/ server will assist in other kitchen related tasks.
Essential Functions and Key Tasks:
- Cleaning of Dining Room and Kitchen Dishes
- Sanitation duties of boxes, trash, sweeping and mopping
- Maintains relationship with residents and quality satisfaction of food
- Assist with Dining Room and Kitchen production
- Assist with stocking of food, food Rotation-FIFO
- Consistently practices key sanitation procedures and policies, especially hand washing, proper food storage and maintaining appropriate temperature of foods
- Cleans and sanitizes utensils and food preparation areas after use according to policy
- Practices safety, infection control and emergency procedures according to facility policies
- Is courteous, considerate and cooperative when communicating with all guests, team members, clinical support personnel, and client personnel
Education and Experience :
- High School or GED equivalent.
- Must have 1-2 years' experience working in a service environment.
- Requires repetitive wrist motion.
- Frequent lifting, pushing, and carrying.
- Lifting requirements up to 25 pounds.
Unidine is an Equal Opportunity Employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Number of Openings
Enfield, CT - Corporate Culinary
About the Organization
Many Faces. One Focus.
Unidine offers just one service: the best food and dining management in the industry. We listen closely to understand the needs, the goals and the culture of each community we serve and then apply our knowledge, expertise and creativity to develop a custom dining program to meet each client's objectives.
Unidine offers food and dining management services across three business segments: senior living culinary group, healthcare culinary group, and corporate culinary group . Select the segment that applies to you and learn more about our people, our passion, and the custom dining programs that are transforming the industry.
The Unidine Approach
The Unidine approach is unique in the food service industry. We combine a passion for fresh food and culinary excellence with caring, attentive service, cutting edge systems and seasoned management to deliver dining programs that exceed our clients' expectations, delight our customers and deliver on our financial commitments.
Fresh Thinking, Culinary Excellence!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.