National Sales Support Specialist
Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by Workday
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Senior Administrative Assistant responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Support and enable the direction given from the Vice President of Presales, working to focus the team(s) on aligned priorities and initiatives.
- Plan, coordinate and collaborate on meetings, projects and team events, including the management of all meeting details (logistics, preparing agendas, initializing presentations, and attendee/action item updates)
- Prepare internal and external presentations and communications.
- Drive the creation of both creative PowerPoint presentations as well as team updates.
- Participate/Co-Lead Fun Committee, organizing group outings/social events.
- Align, organize and execute internal Quarterly Business Review calendaring across multiple teams.
- Organize and handle travel arrangements, including expense report preparation.
- Day to day calendaring and other administrative duties including but not limited to: pulling ad hoc reports, analyzing data, and facilities related tasks in local field office.
- Assist with onboarding and off-boarding of key team members.
- Assist in training and developing Sales Regional Support staff.
The right candidate will have demonstrated the following skills and abilities:
- Ability to think critically and quickly to problem solve as issues arise.
- Successfully able to manage and coordinate efforts under pressure and in response to deadlines.
- Interact comfortably and skillfully with all levels inside and outside the company.
- Handle confidential and highly sensitive information with discretion and utmost integrity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Proactive with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and be highly organized with meticulous attention to detail. Strong team player & approach.
- Adaptable to various work styles, yet maintains a level of assertiveness.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
- Proven experience using technology to improve work efficiency.