Sr. Associate Customer Success Manager
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Workday
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Customer Success Management (CSM) is Workday's bridge between our Professional Services and Production Services teams. Members of CSM advocate on behalf of Workday customers and take a team based approach to keeping customers connected to Workday. Our Customer Success Managers work directly with customers to enhance their overall user experience with Workday. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for overall customer well-being by monitoring customer health, producing customer programs, providing billable services, and acting as an escalation point for customer issues.
We are looking for people who have the magic combination of domain expertise, enterprise implementation project management experience, and customer management skills.
- Handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship.
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure customer's overall satisfaction with our products.
- Acting as a liaison between product management and the customer with a focus on communicating the Workday roadmap and how the roadmap will influence customer activities.
- Developing success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
- Prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues.
- Promoting opportunities for two-way communication.
- Providing assurance and oversight to implementing customers regarding SaaS implementations and the Workday model.
- Monitoring and facilitating the customer's adoption of our solution features and functionality with providing Workday with an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products.
- Leveraging customer relationships as needed for prospect references.
- Keeping customers informed of process and procedural changes.
- Become proficient in Workday's Implementation Methodology.
- Demonstrate competency in the Workday product suite - Financials, HCM, and Payroll.
- Work with the client project manager and executive team to identify/resolve all issues that could impact satisfaction.
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 2-4 years in a customer facing services role (consulting or account management) that includes issue resolution and escalation management at both the business owner and executive levels.
- Functional domain expertise with Human Capital Management, Financial Management, and/or Payroll applications.
- Project management experience with Human Capital Management, Financial Management, or Payroll application system implementation.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level.
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, and Product Management).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars.
- Bachelor degree required, at a minimum. Business or technical degree preferred.
- 1+ years experience project managing HCM, payroll or financial implementations for larger, more complex organizations.
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills.
- Experience implementing Workday, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft or similar application
- Service industry experience a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Passion for customer service.