Enterprise Analytics Engagement Lead
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Workday
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
- Build strong partnership with Workday's functional business leadership teams to understand our business strategy and map that strategy to create and maintain an Enterprise Analytics roadmap.
- Own and manage the Enterprise Analytics portfolio of projects and initiatives
- Coordinate with other analytics teams across the organization to ensure a comprehensive cross-functional analytics portfolio.
- Align resources, timeline, and status updates with IT, product teams, and other Analytics teams
- Lead solution discussions with IT and product teams to ensure analytics solution designs meet business requirements
- Manage the Enterprise Analytics communications process (project status updates, issue/escalation management) with business stakeholder teams
- Conduct regular Enterprise Analytics Business Reviews with stakeholders to ensure alignment with business and enterprise goals.
- Partner closely with EA Change Management function to identify organizational training needs, process updates, and communication processes
- Partner closely with EA Information Governance function to ensure Analytics solutions meet security, compliance, data quality, and data governance standards
- B.S., M.S. in Technical or business discipline
- Proven experience of building relationships with senior functional leadership to align corporate strategy with Analytics product / project roadmaps
- Thorough understanding the Customer Support and/or Finance lines of business
- 10+ years of related and progressive experience in delivering complex business analytics solutions - with an emphasis on the Finance and Services/Support business.
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise analytics data architecture, platforms and tools
- Knowledge of the organization structure and capabilities of global enterprise analytics function
- Strong project management skills and ability to deliver within deadline under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills to effectively develop and execute complex and high visibility analytics projects
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to be able to build solid working relationships with business stakeholders and partners