Emergency Physician (Physician #)
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
- Full-time employed position. 19 room state-of-the-art department.
- 1593 scheduled work hours annually for full-time position. Paid vacation annually, 5% of worked time, increases to 8% with 5 years of service.
- ABEM Board Certified Emergency Physician with at least two years clinical experience preferred. Board-eligible physicians will certainly be considered, but must be within 5 years of completion of residency with plans to become boarded.
- Generous Malpractice, Health, Dental, and Disability benefits/ insurance, 403b with hospital match, Defined Contribution retirement account, college savings accounts, and tax-deferred earnings program.
- 9- hour shifts; Full-time physician covers 15 shifts per month. 45 hours of MD coverage per day.
- 12-16 hours of physician extender coverage in an attached Fast Track setting.
- Annual volume: 36,000.
- Tertiary care center support by either Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center or The University of Vermont Medical Center with ground or helicopter transport available. Digital X-Ray (GE) and department ultrasound (Sonosite). 24 hour radiology and lab services available. The hospital is licensed for 123 beds. Service area 85,000. $4000 annual CME allowance. Cerner EMR. Scribes are used for all physicians and we are using a model of immediate bedding.
- Full benefits of health, dental, vision, and short and long term disability, 403B with hospital contribution, defined contribution retirement account, vacation, malpractice insurance. CME and relocation allowance.