IT Testing Manager
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Software Guidance & Assistance
The candidate should be able to build and maintain advanced Testing structures, preferably under the Microsoft Team Foundation Server structure. The successful candidate will be responsible for evaluating the existing manual and automated test structures to assure they are comprehensive, complete and repeatable and will manage the prioritization, risk assessment and execution of test suites across the product to drive product quality and assurance efficiently. System level test planning and coordination experience strongly preferred.
Applicants should be prepared to be responsible for managing and extending a broad set of testing platforms representing the variety of customer environments and should be fully prepared to manage those environments to independently set up test processes from provisioning, configuration and installation to planning and execution of detailed software and browser-based interface testing.
Successful candidates will possess the interpersonal skills to work with developers on defect identification constructively, while maintaining responsibility for the integrity of the product.
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing the overall testing process for an organization requiring structured testing procedures integrated with the software development process.
- Test plan development experience
- Self-sufficiency in developing complex server structures using virtual machine configuration tools (Hyper-V preferred)
- Understanding of SQL structures, development tools, development best-practices
- Practical and operational understanding of Network configuration and security best practices
- Experience Testing using TFS for coordination and as a repository
- Knowledge of and experience with Web UI automated testing tools
- The role can develop to include testing platform/environment management. While the application can run on a single server, some customers environments become complex with components running on as many as 20 VMs/Servers. If the candidate possesses the skills to manage those environments the position could transition to include the setup, coordination and maintenance of test environments and support of larger scale customer platforms.
- Ability to manage VM environments including SQL Server installation and configuration
- Experience in Unit, UI, Integration, Load and Web Performance testing ASP.NET MVC 5 applications
- Visual Studio Testing Tools
Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
Affinity Executive Search
Software Guidance & Assistance
Morgan Stanley USA
Request Technology - Craig Johnson