Senior Middleware Engineer
Posted on Jun 9, 2022 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
*All Employees must be Covid-19 Vaccinated.*
A prestigious fortune 500 company is on the search for a Senior Middleware Engineer. This engineer will focus on Middleware infrastructure, specifically WebLogic Server, Oracle SOA, Oracle OSB, Apache, and must have experience using Ansible for automation purposes.
- Must have technical experience in design, develop, solve, and debug infrastructure software including Java, J2EE, JBoss EAP, WebLogic Server, Oracle SOA, Oracle OSB, Apache, Tomcat
- New Product(s) and version evaluation of Opensource, Cloud native, Middleware products and provide certified baseline for Application environments.
- Resolve hardware compatibility in context of hardware selection.
- Support Environment Build and Delivery as per application requirements.
- Develop solutions that are innovative, thorough, and practical. Product Technical Support:
- Act as main interface between Operations, Infrastructure, Engineering and technical customers.
- Lead and assist team with Middleware upgrades and keep environments running with supported versions.
- An eye for ways to automate and Experience with Automate Cloud Migration tasks using required automation tools -Unix Shell-Scripting, Python, Ansible etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or Information Systems or equivalent field.
- Min 5 years' experience and profound knowledge with Middleware Technologies (Apache, WebLogic Server, Oracle SOA, OSB,Tomcat)
- Experience with Messaging (JMS), and High-Availability technology - Real Time troubleshooting of Fail-Over and stand-by issues.
- Implementation experience of Security using SSL, Keystores, SHA2, LDAP etc. Experience with Web Servers and Application Servers.
- Good understanding of Databases - Oracle, Postgres,SQL, MS SQL Server, DB2
- Good understanding of IT Infrastructure and Monitoring tools (Splunk, Nimsoft, Dynatrace, Elastic etc).
- Nice to have: 5-7 years of industry experience with DevOps, Cloud implementation products (Kubernetes, Process Automation Manager, Fuse, SpringBoot, Vertex, Node.js, iNginix, APigee) in Linux/Solaris/Windows platforms.