Salesforce Solution Design Team Lead
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Request Technology - Anthony Honquest
This role will lead the Salesforce CoE Solutions Design team and team of Sr. Business Analysts in the Ideation track of complex and abstract new desired capabilities/strategic enhancements or process optimization to solve complex business challenges prioritized as part of our road-map.
This role will lead and facilitate discovery sessions with Business Stakeholders to define and document business requirements as well as to map SFDC capabilities/solutions to meet business needs. This role will partner with Sr. Release Manager, System Admins and IT to solution, wireframe, prototype ideas and deliver complete, sound and prescriptive business requirements for Iterations using Agile methodology. Reports to the Salesforce Director of CoE. The ideal candidate has had consulting experience and is an expert in Salesforce.com.
- Leads discovery workshops with key stakeholders to understand business goals/challenges and needs, existing processes and current use of the platform and define and document clear business requirements.
- Evangelize the CoE vision/mission, roadmap, key goals initiatives as well as Salesforce's platform benefits/features (educate leadership, CAST and end users).
- Ambassador of the CoE, change agent and champion of Salesforce to promote best practices that can transform and empower company's businesses using Salesforce.
- Project manage work streams to meet desired scope, timelines and quality and escalates issues for resolution and to mitigate risk.
- Facilitate meetings, schedule follow ups and responsible for minutes.
- Engages key stakeholders/SMEs/IT as needed and follow ups to ensure projects move and meet timeframe and quality deliverables.
- Partner with IT to design solutions that will deliver maximum value, with CX usability in mind, while minimizing complex code and customization.
- Delivers detailed design proof-of-concepts, wireframes, prototypes, in PPT or in a Salesforce sandbox, as needed.
- Creates business requirement documentation and writes user stories and acceptance criteria for complex Agile deployments.
- Drives communications with all key stakeholders including delivering project updates and gathering project sign offs from CoE Lead and key stakeholders and maintains alignment.
- Provides recommendations with clear value for roadmap consideration/planning.
- Partner with Customer Success team to transition knowledge into training materials and go-live support.
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Bachelor's degree
- Salesforce Admin Certification or Consultants certifications (ie Sales, Service, Communities, AppBuilder) required.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and experience driving change.
- Demonstrate direct in depth experience in all aspects of developing and implementing CRM or Salesforce platform applications.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Effective facilitator
- Tech saavy and ability to easily convey complex technology concepts.
- Prior consulting experience, highly desired.