Lead Software Engineer: .NET & C#
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Responsive Search, Inc.
Our Chicago based client is seeking a Full time Lead Software Engineer who is passionate about technology and software development. The Lead Software Engineer position will challenge you and provide you opportunities for career and technical growth. You will be part of highly talented, energetic, and dynamic team.
Our lead software engineers can expect to work with cutting edge technology, deliver high quality solutions across various business units. You will collaborate with and lead a team working on holistic web development projects that range in size and scope, as well as receive continuous career development opportunities. This candidate will report to the Manager of Web and Mobile Development.
Skills & Requirements
- Software Development: Perform hands-on development and unit testing of web based software solutions primarily based on Microsoft technologies, including but not limited to Microsoft .NET and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Business Requirements Consumption: Ability to gain a deep understanding of written and verbal business requirements provided by other business analysts or customers.
- Quality Assurance: Actively participate in quality assurance, including hands-on system and user testing of the software developed, and developing automated unit tests.
- Implementation and Support: Software deployments and ongoing software support.
- is fluent in
- ASP.NET MVC 4, C#
- has working experience with
- ORM & SQL Server
- Object Oriented Design Patterns Such as Domain-Driven Design
- Unit Testing (NUnit, RhinoMocks)
- Agile Methodologies
- Source Control
- is excited about
- Mobile Development ( iOS, Android)
- has strong written and verbal communication skills.
- has the desire to take on the entire project life cycle.
We want someone who
is fluent in
o ASP.NET MVC 4, C#
has working experience with
o ORM & SQL Server
o Object Oriented Design Patterns Such as Domain-Driven Design
o Unit Testing (NUnit, RhinoMocks)
o Agile Methodologies
o Source Control
is excited about
o Mobile Development ( iOS, Android)
has strong written and verbal communication skills.
has the desire to take on the entire project life cycle.