Incident Response, Cyber Security
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Cyber Security Incident Response
*Permanent full time role*
- Categorize, prioritize and normalize events to determine if they meet the threshold to declare an incident.
- Coordinate response, triage and escalation of security events.
- Manage security events identified from the SIEM tool, Threat Intelligence, end user notifications, etc.
- Analyze and research IOCs, correlate events, identify malicious activity, etc.
- Present security analysis, action plan and risks to management.
- Augment the Incident Response team to ensure 24/7 converage.
- Bachelors degree in a technical field.
- 5+ years experience with Information Security or Incident Response.
- 2+ years experience with security operations, incident response, threat response, network intrusion detection, etc.
- Security monitoring, data correlation, troubleshooting, security operations, etc.
- Solid understanding of incident response, vulnerabilities, threats, actors, IOCs, etc.
- Solid experience with IDS/IPS, Endpoint Protection, etc.
- Security certifications highly preferred.