On Board Off Board Analyst
Posted on Nov 11, 2018 by ESG Consulting
The employee on-board and off-boarding (exit) Analyst will work on the Off-boarding process for employees and contractors leaving the organization. You will be a coordinator, to make sure laptops, telephones, phones and wireless devices are inactivated and returned to vendors to be inventoried for use by others. You coordinate vendors to physically collect all equipment,. You will track this to make sure they do it in a timely fashion. Make sure all licenses have been terminated and inventory updated for billing purposes.
This is an indefinite contract that will renew every year for 1 year at a time
A MARTA train station is next to the building.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Track inventory such as laptops, note books, cellphones etc.
- Track user ID's of employees and contractors leaving the organization to make deactivated
- Coordinate the retrieval of equipment to third party vendors.
- Tracking retrieval requests for accuracy and quick return
- Check the request for completeness and accuracy
- Communicate with application field services and track equipment in the field and access log-on's
- Track the return and disconnect of telephones or wireless devices
- Receive confirmation of completion of all collected equipment
- Communicate the credentials and status to the hiring managers
- Track the entire process and escalate as needed to vendors and management
- Minimum of 2 + years of relevant work experience
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse project team in a highly visible, fast paced and changing project environment with aggressive timelines
- Ability to work effectively with personnel at multiple levels of the organization
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication
- Experience with Excel
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 29 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara, we have opened offices nationwide and to this day are consistently re- evaluating and expanding our service offerings and geographic capabilities. Today, we serve most major metropolitan markets.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".