Juice Bar Attendant
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by City Fitness - Philadelphia
City Fitness is currently searching for an experienced and energetic Barista, who excels in customer service and is passionate about fitness! The ideal candidate is food Servsafe Certified, enjoys engaging with others, and has experience in the health and wellness industry.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have High School diploma or GED Equivalency
- Food ServSafe certification- Required
- Prepares and serves specialty drinks
- Regularly speaks and interacts with members, guests and staff
- Maintains a clean and sanitized work station
- Follows health and safety guidelines
- Adheres to recipes and presentations for food and beverage items
- Replenishes, monitors, and controls inventory
- Provide customers with product details, such as nutritional detail or preparation descriptions.
- Receives and processes payments
- Is punctual and able to observe regular and consistent attendance
- Contributes to a positive team environment
•Must be assertive, enthusiastic, and punctual
•Must have strong communication skills, and respond well to questions
•Must be patient and comfortable dealing with complaints
•Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills
•Dedication to maintaining personal integrity and ones own health and fitness
•Ability to take initiative and problem solve
•Adapts very well to change and inconsistency in the workplace
•Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet deadline.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a part time position. The days and hours of work are established at the time of hire.
This positions requires a minimum amount of travel.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
This position requires a current and valid Food ServSafe Certification for the duration of employment