Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Christian Family Solutions
Christian Family Solutions helps clients address their emotional challenges and promote healthy relationships through our behavioral health services. We are actively recruiting a full-time Case Manager to join our team of behavioral health professionals to provide Christian outcome-based programming to high-risk elementary school- aged children and adolescents enrolled in Northwest Milwaukee area intensive outpatient program. The Case Manger will perform case management for clients admitted into program ensuring quality continuity of care.
Other job duties include:
- Assesses clients needs and eligibility for services.
- Works with clients, families and program staff to coordinate and facilitate services for clients.
- Keeps abreast of clients treatment planning, disposition and discharge plans in order to facilitate effective case management and Utilization Review.
- Maintains family contact regarding client adjustment and progress.
- Coordinate transportation for clients through Medical Transportation Management.
- Update spreadsheets for referral and client insurance authorization.
- Communicate with staff team to gather clinical information regarding level of medical necessity for clients and recommendations for authorizations.
- Maintain contact with referral sources to include both WLCFS outpatient providers and external sources to ensure adequate referrals and proper continuity of care.
- Send out discharge invitations to teachers, outpatient providers, family, etc.
- Submit appropriate documentation for prior authorizations, initial review, and concurrent reviews.
- Actively participates in team review of records and cases.
- Maintains prompt and regular attendance.
- Performs various office support functions to include record keeping, transportation scheduling, and ordering supplies.
- Conduct all services and therapeutic activities from a Christian-based clinical theological perspective.
- Responsible for following established employee safety rules and practices within the facility.
- Bachelors degree in Social Work or Psychology
- Minimum of two years experience in a mental health clinical setting including case management.
- Competency in use of Microsoft office to include Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Passionate about working in a community mental health setting.
- Works independently and with a team in a shared workspace.
- Communicates respectfully and professionally with supervisors, coworkers, clients, and other professionals.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A high degree of responsibility to maintain confidentiality in all matters of the division.
- Responsible, energetic, honest, courteous, reliable person, with a tactful demeanor in dealing with public and other Agency staff. Ability to maintain accuracy in all record keeping and ability to work independently and possess good organizational skills.
Affinity Executive Search
Infiniti North Shore