Sales Manager (Custom Automotive Rims & Tires - Sales & Lease)
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by RimTyme, LLC
Consider yourself a car buff? Love car shows and spend your free time adding custom parts to your car? We re looking for you! RimTyme Custom Wheels and Tires is growing and we re looking for a Retail Sales Manager for one of our custom automotive parts stores. Since 2005, RimTyme has specialized in selling custom rims and tires, providing both direct sales and lease to own options for our customers. As a Retail Sales Manager you will work with a team of store leaders, responsible for providing a high level of customer service to customers in a retail location.
We re looking for individuals who are passionate and knowledgeable about automotive parts and accessories including custom wheels and tires.
Our Retail Sales Managers are responsible for managing all aspects of customer service including greeting customers, assisting in customer purchase decisions and resolving issues as necessary as well as:
- Ensuring that the showroom floor is organized and merchandised is properly tagged at all times
- Ordering proper mix of inventory to keep storeroom stocked at all times
- Assisting customers with custom parts purchase by selecting wheels and tires that provide the best fit and look for the automotive make and model
- Handling money and cash transactions, processing payments and credit card transactions
- Updating social media accounts daily and weekly
- Meeting weekly, assigned sales goals
Successful candidates for the Retail Sales Manager role will have strong customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to multi-task and juggle shifting priorities found in a retail store. This job requires 40-50 hours per week.
Additional requirements of the Retail Sales Manager include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Automotive experience dealing with custom wheels and tires (18\" to 26\") including size and fitment
- Automotive parts rent to own experience, a plus
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Basic computer skills, ability to navigate in a windows based environment
Benefits : We re growing! Since 2005 we have opened ten retail stores with more to come! We re excited about the opportunities within our growing organization and understand that our success comes from our incredible team!
As a part of our Retail Sales team we offer the following benefit package:
- Salary of $35k-$40k and a Bonus Plan
- Promotional opportunities we promote from within!
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Purchase Program