Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Feldman Automotive
Every employee with the Feldman Automotive Group is absolutely critical to its success. Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work. We now have 8 dealerships operating all across Michigan. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Come join our team!
1. Honesty and Integrity
3. Fanatical attention to detail
4. Team Player
5. Fun & Enthusiastic
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Oversee flow of Drive Lane. Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
- Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled
- Ensures that the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently sold to service customers.
- Distribute work between technicians efficiently
- Organized and friendly personality
- Demonstrated ability to manage others
- Time management skills
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Clean driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Best Ford Lincoln
John Jones Gm City
Feldman Chevrolet of Novi
Gerry Lane Cadillac
FELDMAN CHEVROLET OF NOVI
Bill Rapp Superstore