Automotive Billing/Title Clerk
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by AUTOHAUS BMW
What We Offer:
- Health/Dental/Life Insurance
- 401K (available after 1 year)
- Employee Lease Program
- Excellent store culture
- State of the art facility
- Receive and process paperwork from the F&I Department.
- Post vehicle sales and purchases.
- Prepare checks for payoffs, referrals, refunds, etc.
- Costing and finalizing deals to accounting.
- Prepare, submit and monitor funding of bank contracts.
- Read and interpret legal documents.
- Effectively present information to customers or dealership personnel.
- Maintain reports and/or logs of daily new and used deal activity.
- Work under pressure in a fast paced, high volume atmosphere.
- Ability to multitask.
- Perform various other accounting responsibilities and business requirements as assigned.
- Previous experience with Automotive Accounting, F&I Billing or Title Clerk
- Previous experience with Reynolds and Reynolds Accounting System
- Ability to provide quality customer service
- Willingness to take initiative
- Quality writing and grammar skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to perform job responsibilities and meet deadlines easily
- Detailed follow up
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work independently
- Being proactive in your job responsibilities, career, business growth
Brown & Crouppen