Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by EXOS
EXOS helps people perform at a high level so they can achieve what matters most to them. Since our founding in 1999, we've become a leader in proactive health and performance, trusted by more than 150 clients, including corporations, academic institutions, health systems, sports organizations, the U.S. military, community centers, and residential communities. With award-winning facilities and spaces, technology, equipment, and services, EXOS connects people to the solutions they need and provides individualized plans based on time-tested fundamentals and research in order to help people take control of their health and performance.
We know that athletes' careers evolve and their goals change, but the one constant is the demand for staying at the top of their game, and pushing it to new levels. That's why we develop personalized game plans for athletes around the world at any point in their career. We've helped individuals and teams in just about every sport on the elite level as well as college, youth, and high school. Wherever athletes are preparing to compete, EXOS specialists are helping them get there \u2014 from club team tryouts and high school championships to renowned events like NFL combine, the Olympics, and the World Cup.
We are looking for a Physical Therapist to join our team.
- Assist in the development of the EXOS rehabilitation system in accordance with all local, state, and national laws and regulations, as well as licensing and insurance certification
- Reviews and evaluates physician's referrals and patients' records to determine physical therapy treatment requirements
- Performs patient tests, measurements and evaluations and record findings to aid in developing and/or revising specifics of the treatment program or training program
- Administers appropriate treatment as indicated. Instructs, motivates, and assists patients to achieve their goals
- Screens incoming training athletes utilizing FMS and EXOS UQ/ LQ screening process to determine training level and safety
- Utilizes screening information to develop prehabilitation protocol and interventions if needed
- Appropriately supervises and directs PTA's or support staff in providing patient care and performance of their job responsibilities
- Records patients' treatment, response, and progress daily within company's documentation format
- Completes documentation requirements and billing procedures in a timely manner per policy
- Updates treatment plan and/ or reevaluates patients as needed to ensure optimal outcome
- Interacts and consults with other medical services with regard to patients' status
- Develop relationships with outside medical support staff, including but not limited to orthopedic, internal medicine, dental, chiropractic and massage
- Is responsible for assisting Billing Service, as requested, to complete billing in a timely manner
- Other tasks as assigned
- Degree in Physical Therapy
- Current CPR/First Aid certification
- PT Licensure in state of practice
- ATC, CSCS, SCS, and OCS or like certifications are preferred, but, not required
- Educational experience with EXOS through previous Internship or Mentorship program
- 2+ years of Physical Therapy experience in an outpatient orthopedic setting
We are an equal opportunity employer
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our People Operations department at :
Attention : People Operations, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn more here:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement