Sr Product Manager
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by MLB Advanced Media
Our mission is to create the best fan experience in professional sports. This role will be responsible to deliver innovative fan features across Major League Baseball digital properties including MLB.com, At Bat, and MLB.TV. We are seeking experienced Product Management candidates who are ready to build the best viewing experience available anywhere for baseball fans everywhere.
- Experiment with and optimize engagement for existing product lines.
- Develop clear product/feature Requirements documentation including opportunity analysis, resource Requirements and launch KPI's.
- Gain stakeholder support through effective communication across all levels of the MLB organization including leadership, design and platform engineering.
- Lead projects through review processes and readiness assessments to identify, gauge and address risk.
- Own product wikis and communication tools to ensure launch readiness dependencies are communicated and addressed.
- Provide engineering with all technical specs and Requirements needed to unblock any development efforts.
- Create easy to navigate executive roadmaps, dashboards and reports to support a regular cadence of strategy implementation updates.
- Demonstrated success launching of one or more original feature concepts.
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, environment with rapidly shifting priorities
- Strategic thinking balanced with incremental innovation and focus.
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle.
- In-depth knowledge and experience executing Agile and Waterfall development models.
- Proven capabilities with Atlassian products (Jira & Confluence) to drive engineering engagement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 5+ years Digital Product Management experience
- Digital streaming media experience
- Knowledge and passion for baseball