Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Troon Golf
La Paloma Country Club Tennis and Fitness in Tucson, AZ is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of full-time and/or part-time Concierge Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to our members.
Key Responsibilities of the Concierge:
• Promotes resort's facilities and area attractions.
• Serves as a local information source for guests.
• Provides information about special events within the resort and the surrounding area.
• Maintains adequate supply of brochure rack items in a clean, well-organized manner.
• Answers all incoming calls to the guest service desk.
• Assists guests with various services such as: making dining reservations, ordering flowers wine, or gift baskets, coordinating car and limousine service, making or changing airline reservations, providing directions, and other special arrangements.
• Assists guests with questions and concerns, makes suggestions and identifies possible solutions.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Concierge:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Regular and reliable attendance.