Sr Analyst, Treasury - Dallas
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Topgolf
- Manage debt, equity, and REIT financings and the Company's overall capital structure
- Monitor TEG's overall cost of capital, and compliance with financial covenants
- Manage TEG's long-term financial model related to cash flow forecasting, capital markets transactions, and strategic decisions?
- Provide guidance and analyses on variety of finance projects to assist strategic initiatives across TEG
- Prepare presentation materials for external stakeholders, including Board of Directors, debt and equity investors, and advisors
- Establish and maintain proper controls for large treasury operation
- Support various finance functions on external-facing activities
- Accounting or Finance degree ?
- 4+ years of experience in a financial role with increasing scope and interaction at senior executive levels ?
- Experience with capital markets transactions ?
- Highly motivated personality, looking to grow professionally in an evolving organization ?
- Strong financial modeling and presentation skills
Topgolf is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Goldman Sachs USA
Parkland Health & Hospital System