Data Infrastructure Analyst
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Under Armour
Third Party E-Commerce is embedded within the North America team and responsible for driving sales with our strategic pure-play e-commerce partners. The ability to work independently, manage a complex, large product catalog, create product data feeds, conduct site audits and root cause analyses, resolve issues, optimize product listing content, and develop action plans, is required.
Ultimately, you have ownership of helping define the best digital activation strategy on third party e-commerce websites, adjusting strategy when appropriate based on our company vision and mission, and executing the activation strategy with speed, accuracy, and effectiveness. Your role is to support Under Armour growth through increased presence on strategic, third party e-commerce websites by executing on the following:
- Optimize, maintain, and evolve a large, complex product catalog for the third party e-commerce team, which includes ownership of item set-ups, and coordination of data edits with cross-functional and external partners
- Establish a cross-functional roadmap with key account partners to advance UA catalog accuracy
- Develop specific medium-term, action plans to realize this roadmap
- Define (in partnership with third party e-commerce business leads) strategic and tactical priorities
- Lead catalog optimization projects and ensure UA is featured accurately on site
- Evaluate health of UA's digital shelf through strategic benchmarking and track KPIs
- Drive consistent execution of new product launches
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Data Infrastructure Analyst, Third Party Ecommerceinclude the following(note that other duties may be assigned):
Catalog/Digital Shelf Ownership:Act as the digital shelf owner and become the foremost expert on product listing content. Work self-sufficiently to improve UA's catalog accuracy while liaising with various cross-functional partners across Under Armour.
- Setup all items on strategic Third Party Ecommerce sites with a focus on speed and accuracy
- Keep accountability of product data through active management of various product databases
- Conduct regular content audits, make edits when necessary, and ensure a fluid online customer experience, optimized for digital effectiveness
Marketing Intelligence and Optimization Projects:Identify key issues facing the business and facilitate testing and learning opportunities to inform better conversion opportunities. Continuously assess competitive positioning and present timely information and analyses which result in recommendations to enable business leads to make critical marketing decisions.
- Enhance product listings with relevant A+ content while also following SEO principles
- Perform deep dive analysis on effectiveness of enhanced product content
- Develop repeatable and scalable processes to ingrain findings / recommendations into the fabric of how we show up online
Go to Market Product Launches:Help coordinate new product launches by working cross-functionally to effectively manage processes and timelines where attention to detail, follow up, and content accuracy are paramount.
- Ensure all new product launches are setup for success based on the go to market launch checklist
- Work with sales, marketing, and merchandising to close any content gaps
- Be the go-to expert on site content requirements and maintain a library of best practices
Reporting: Create, deliver, and maintain weekly insights on strategic benchmarks across strategic Third Party Ecommerce partner sites. Inform team on current and future catalog maintenance initiatives to allow for leadership to provide feedback and support where appropriate. Provide joint reporting on catalog completeness
Skills, personality competencies, and educational/ work experience of the Digital Infrastructure Analyst, Third Party Ecommerce include:
- Detail Oriented
- Project management and prioritization
- Team player
- Team focused, Humble & Hungry
- Action oriented player who is comfortable driving projects independently, with senior guidance
- Works under pressure quickly, effectively and efficiently
Education and/or Experience
- B.A required, other work experience a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite (including PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Familiarity with (or willingness to learn) Microsoft Access
Under Armour is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to the following legally protected characteristics: race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Under Armour depends solely on your qualifications.