Assistant Merchandiser - Poway
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Troon Golf
Maderas Golf Club in San Diego, California is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of part-time Assistant Merchandiser. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Merchandiser:
• Receives shipments, prepares merchandise, and receives merchandise into inventory through the Point of Sales (POS) system.
• Presents merchandise in attractive displays, changes/updates displays on a regular basis. Ensures a fresh look is maintained in the shop.
• Extracts EOM reporting from POS/Inventory system.
• Populates Open to Buy plan with EOM information for Sales, COS and Inventory levels.
• Processes receiving documents for accounts payable.
• Leads and assists in monthly/quarterly inventory in retail shops.
• Maintains receiving log to cross-check with general ledger monthly.
• Maintains sufficient stock levels and assists in ordering merchandise for retail shop. Places special orders for members and guests.
• Ensures stockrooms are kept organized so that items are easy to locate.
• Sells and maintains retail shop merchandise while providing guest service.
• Assists in scheduling and training of shop staff.
• Processes return authorizations.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Assistant Merchandiser:
• Associate's degree (AA); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Regular and reliable attendance.