Golf Service Rep - Brooks
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Troon Golf
Yocha Dehe Golf Club in Brooks, Ca. is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Golf Service Representative. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Golf Service Representative:
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Assists with the overall upkeep of the clubhouse, cart storage area and parking lot.
• Assists in the setup and execution of golf tournaments and outings.
• Provides sincere and courteous service to all guests with items such as bag handling and club cleaning.
• Maintains the cart staging area in a neat and orderly fashion, including the podium and bag drop area.
• Maintains the cart storage area and cart wash down area in a neat, clean and orderly condition.
• Prepares golf carts for play following the standards of Cache Creek Casino Resort.
• Assists in educating players regarding course policy, current cart policy, speed of play and so forth.
• Assists players by changing their golf spikes, if needed.
• Performs range maintenance such as: presenting practice facility with practice balls, bag stands, den caddies and/or ball pyramids, and maintains ball inventory over the course of the day.
• May direct start of play.
• Maintains accurate records of golfers renting clubs
• Services the customer who is renting golf clubs and cleans rental clubs upon return.
• Assists with food and beverage activities.
• Cleans golfers clubs upon completion of play.
• Maintains flexibility to take on new and different tasks as directed by the Department Manager.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
Minimum Qualifications for the Golf Service Representative
• Must have up to one year related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Cache Creek Casino Resort Tribal Gaming License.
• Valid Driver's License
USE Credit Union