Production Mgr, Lifestyle Content
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by NBC Sports Group
The Production Manager for Lifestyle Content will execute majority of productions for Instruction, Revolution Golf, and Golf Advisor Travel Series. The position is responsible for field production crewing and logistics, processing department paperwork including vendor set-up, invoicing, payroll, expense reconciliation, and administrative support as needed. The Production Manager must have ability to effectively interact with various content producers. Ideal candidate has 12+ years of video/content production management experience including managing budgets and crews for film shoots and post production.
- Collaborate with Sr Production Manager and Producers on all production planning, vendor negoations/hiring as well as maintaining various budgets
- Coordinate crew/production personnel, shoot schedules, air travel, rental cars, hotel accommodations and distribute production memos.
- Liaise with venue (typically golf course) representatives to confirm logistics including catering, crew parking, golf carts, security lists and various logistical needs, including permits and COIs as needed
- Process department paperwork including new vendor and payroll set-up, invoicing, and corporate card expenses.
- Maintain department budget spreadsheets as they relate to certain shows including forecasting, monthly accounting and accruals.
Provide on-site execution as needed.
Additional Job Requirements