Planning Analyst, Local For Local (l4l) Apla
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Nike
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide - making the impossible happen every single day.
Your Role on the Team:
This is a role that is responsible for the operational activities that are needed to support the L4L Demand Plan for seasonal planning. This analyst will also support operational deliverables for the Category Demand Planning team.
- Drive the execution of the Internal Contracts process for specific territories.
- Provide reporting support for the L4L plans.
- Be the primary contact for the WHQ and Territory teams on the IC process.
- Provide support to the Territory teams for the Sales Forecasting process.
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of the L4L flag.
- Support operational activities for the Category Demand Planning team, such as bookings copy.
- The successful candidate will:
- Working knowledge of the Supply Chain.
- High attention to detail is critical for success in this role.
- A highly organized person and self-motivated individual.
- Lead by example, with the highest standards of ethics and integrity
- Promote and maintain effective relationships with work colleagues
- Effective communication with various cross functional teams, both verbal and written.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of five years relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated experience working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others
- Demonstrated experience working successfully in a highly matrixed work environment
- Available to work flexible schedule when needed to accommodate multiple time zones.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and anticipate the needs of a changing landscape