Posted on Nov 12, 2018 by Trek Bicycle Corporation
Trek BCycle is a bike share system that's revolutionizing the way people use public transportation. Bike share is a unique solution to the environmental, health, and transportation infrastructure challenges that face modern communities. It's our mission to partner with campuses, corporations, and municipalities of all sizes to implement and maintain bike share systems that complement and improve existing transportation infrastructure. We do so with best-in-class bike share equipment and a multi-tier software platform.
BCycle is looking for a talented QA Manager to lead our experienced, tight-knit team of QA Engineers. The manager will be the final approver for software releases and responsible for our software getting customers on bikes while having a good experience. The incumbent will be expected to understand our product ecosystem and define strategies to streamline our QA processes. This position will also require coordinating with the product development team to deliver hardware and firmware on production and R&D projects.
- Oversee test activities, including test planning and execution.
- Manage resources, including capacity planning, staffing, and sourcing.
- Mentor and guide team members from a technical and personal growth standpoint.
- Manage and lead test automation initiatives for efficiency improvement.
- Work with cross functional teams to promote and advocate quality delivery.
- Understand the BCycle ecosystem; all applications, application features, and interactions and dependencies between applications
- Participate in IT roadmap planning and tech debt management
- Manage QA budget
Technical Job Requirements:
- 5+ years of professional experience in QA
- 2+ years working in a managerial role
- Experience testing web applications, iOS and Android applications.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration principles and best-practices
- Hands-on experience using at least one testing framework
- Experience coding in at least one programming language
- Working knowledge of RESTful web services
- Comfort working with remote teams
- Comfortable with Agile SDLC
- Communicates well within cross functional teams
- Above average presentation and written communication skills
- Solid leadership skills with proven ability to influence and garner support for business objectives
- Brings a continuous improvement mindset to his/her job
- Experience with Mobile development for Android and/or iOS at any level
- Experience with cloud-based solutions
- IoT/software+hardware integration
- Bachelor's degree in technology field
- MBA or MS in related field preferred
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links:
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish