Quality Engineer - Boulder
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Fanatics, Inc.
Fanatics needs you! You are a talented Senior Quality Engineer who is passionate about automating tests that build quality into a product. You enjoy working with developers and finding bugs. You are also hungry to learn new technologies and apply them to difficult problems.
- Create and maintain automated tests for functional, integration and end-to-end testing
- Frequently review test suites for improvements to gain efficiencies
- Become an expert within the project, understanding the entire business flow
- Drive defect and risk management within the project
- Keep current with quality testing, trends, techniques, tools and processes
- Build strong working relationships with clients, peers and management
- 5+ Years of Quality Engineering experience
- 2+ Experience with Selenium, TestCafe, JMeter or comparable scripting tools
- Experience testing and debugging web applications
- Experience with container platforms such as Docker or Kubernetes or similar tools is nice to have
- Self-motivated, quick and intuitive learner
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- A great sense of humor