Factory Store Asst Head Coach (Asst Store Mgr)
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Nike
To work in retail is to be the face of Nike, Inc.. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco, every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
As our Nike StoreAssistant Head Coachyour mission is to assist the Head Coach in creating an environment that will provide a premium consumer and employee experience and implementing/executing programs to drive business results.
- Assist Head Coach by managing one or more of the store functions (sales, merchandising, operations, accounting, etc.) or by managing a particular floor/business in a store.
- Perform all store management functions in absence of Head Coach
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business support staff
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
- Applies management skills to improve efficiency and accomplish operational objectives within own unit
- You'll be responsible for recruiting and hiring top talent to ensure a diverse and energetic work environment.
- Sets priorities for employees to meet daily deadlines; develops plans to meet short-term objectives
- Performs work in support of brand plans; demonstrates link between daily work and company mission; participates in initiatives, and programs.
- Prepare statistical and narrative reports of store activities
- May communicate with Visual team and/or oversee physical site maintenance
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 4 years retail experience or 5 years retail experience in lieu of a degree.
- A minimum of 3 years management experience, including experience in coaching, counseling and developing people
- Ability to lead a high level of customer service in a Brand Retailer
- Ability to recruit, lead, and manage a team
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
Army National Guard