Operations Svcs Project Coord
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by In-Shape Health Clubs
The Operations Services Team is the key link between the Support Center and the Clubs. This team will strive to ensure the brand meets business objectives by allowing clubs to focus on ownership of their four walls and serving members, along with excellent implementation of new and continued Support Center initiatives.
The Operations Services Project Coordinator is required to work closely with Support Center and Club business partners to plan, communicate and execute communications, various events and key initiatives. This role requires someone who is organized, detail-oriented, has strong communication and interpersonal skills, and can juggle multiple projects at once. A successful Operations Services Project Coordinator will be someone who is passionate about contributing to process development, continuous improvement, system implementation and doing what it takes to make Club teams informed and successful.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Point person for Club event planning, coordination, execution and hind sighting.
- Drive strategy, coordination and execution of Club contests to incentivize teams to meet business goals.
- Assist with weekly communication to Clubs about key priorities.
- Support Operations team with program management and report analysis as needed.
- Ensure an effective feedback loop from the Clubs back to the Support Center on what's working, what's not working and any possible solutions.
- Seek and analyze data to find areas of opportunity for the Clubs. Plan, collaborate and execute solution driven projects/initiatives.
- Timely communication of issues that may affect Clubs' ability to execute initiatives as planned. Actively seek and communicate mitigation opportunities and solutions to Manager and/or stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of Club Hub, In-Shape's web-based company portal, which will include a communication platform.
- Manage, comply with and support cross-functional stakeholder compliance with the Operations Services processes and procedures.
- Assist with Construction and Facility communication initiatives to ensure Members and Team Members are aware of projects and status.
- Retain knowledge of past projects and assignments to create consistency and cohesion amongst department and future projects/tasks.
- Support Operations department with administrative tasks as needed.
- BS/BA degree.
- 1-2 years of Operations/Project Management work experience.
- In-Shape Club experience required, with an emphasis in sales.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Proactive, positive and solution-oriented.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies.
- Passion for quality execution.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.