Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by AEG
The Receptionist will be responsible for overseeing the administration of the front desk. The Receptionist will serve as first point of contact for the company by answering the main phone line, greeting all visitors and guests, and maintaining the conference room calendar(s). In addition, this role will order office supplies, coordinate facilities requests, and maintain office equipment maintenance.
- Answer all incoming calls on the main, multi-line system and direct to the appropriate contact, voice mail box and/or handle as needed. Take messages and communicate to employees. Serve as back-up for other phone lines when office admin staff is on break.
- Greet visitors and guests, notify their contact and escort to destination as needed. Receive and distribute mail to appropriate departments. Sign for packages, enter them in the log, and notify recipients.
- Book conference rooms for meetings and maintain conference room calendars.
- Order and maintain office and kitchen supplies. Call outside vendors as needed to service and repair office equipment.
- Coordinate with building maintenance, property manager, and engineering on all facility related issues and requests. This can include room temperature adjustments, broken equipment and plumbing problems. Enter requests into online system and coordinate with appropriate party to resolve all requests.
- May assist with reconciling expense reports: gather and review receipts, enter/submit information into the company software. May assist marketing group with e-cards, e-newsletters and flyers.
- May assist with contract administration: create contracts between the company and partners/artists/agents with correct info, set up payment plans, and make insurance payments.
- May assist with administrating booking procedures: talk to artist, place holds, calendar artist and make arrangements for ticket sales. Answer any inquiries via social media and website. Assist with settlement information.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- 0-1 years of related work experience
- Computer savvy with strong phone skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook); and ability to learn required business systems
- Must have a friendly, calm, and outgoing demeanor
- Experience in front office operations
- Ability to work with various personalities and to deal with difficult people
- Strong interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Interest in the music industry a plus
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.