Event Sales Consultant
Posted on Nov 20, 2018 by Topgolf
- Strives to deliver an unparalleled guest experience from inquiry stage to post-event follow up.
- Partners with team to foster a "fun" and engaging work environment, leading by example.
- Open and eager to learn new sales skills.
- Works in collaboration with other departments.
- Proactively strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization.
- Works to ensure all organization objectives assigned by Sales leadership are completed in a timely fashion.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement and communicates them clearly with the Sales leadership
- Works in tandem with Operations Team to ensure flawless execution for ALL events. This includes all communication on any changes/updates to events and any specific needs for a successful event based on the guests expectations.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies such as Chamber of Commerce, Convention and Visitors Bureaus, etc. to drive awareness of the Topgolf brand, as directed.
- Flexible hours, works evening and weekend shifts when social walk-in business is frequent.
- 1+ year(s) of sales experience required, industry experience strongly preferred
- Undergraduate degree, preferred
- Working knowledge of CRM programs
- Strong interpersonal, people and communication skills to include the ability to write and verbally communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Solid organizational and project management skillsets
- Capable of managing multiple projects/programs simultaneously, while remaining calm under pressure
- Excellent pace and energy, self-motivated
- Strong ability to establish working relationships with all employees, management and vendors and ability to maintain and project professionalism, internally and externally, at all times
- Exercises good judgment in decision making
- Flexible in approach; can readily adapt to business and team needs and changes
- Excellent self accountability for high personal standards of conduct and professionalism
- Process-oriented, highly organized, fast and accurate, able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proficient knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint