Accounting Assistant - Rio Verde
Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by Troon Golf
Rio Verde Country Club in Rio Verde, AZ is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Accounting Assistant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Accounting Assistant:
• Enters and balances accounts receivable and payable on a daily basis.
• Monitor credit card charges, payment discrepancies, refunds, returns and miscellaneous charges.
• Adheres to all Troon Golf accounting standards.
• Prepares daily, weekly, monthly, annual reports such as: Batch Reports, Cash Reports.
• Reviews and processes invoices including updating the general ledger.
• Reviews and processes expense reports.
• Maintains record keeping, filing systems and processes daily mail.
• Assists in the reconciliation of accounts payable, vendor statements, loans and various general ledger accounts as needed.
• Assists with month end close, review and print reports.
• Prepares accounts receivable statements.
• Assists in performing daily revenue audits for revenue generating departments.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Accounting Assistant:
• Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Knowledge of property management system.