Exec Asst Women's Global Category
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Nike
Nike, Inc. is in perpetual motion. Administrative employees help Nike teams around the world keep up with the company's rapid pace. They act as liaisons embedded in business functions and geographies. Their talents - problem solving, organization, time management and more - help fuel the success of their teams. Nike's diverse group of administrative assistants and receptionists embodies professionalism and models core Nike values to guests and fellow employees.
As our Executive Assistant you'll provide administrative support to a Global Category GM. You'll handle phone coverage, correspondence, report production, scheduling and meeting coordination and preparation. You'll also screen calls, relay messages and respond to inquiries that do not require the VP's involvement; read mail and faxed correspondence, highlight actionable items and respond when possible; and create complex, innovative and creative presentation-quality documents. In addition, you'll make complex domestic and international travel arrangements, complete and review expense reports and handle highly confidential and sensitive material.
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressively responsible experience in an administrative support capacity for executives, or high level Directors
- Strong reading, writing, math and communication skills
- Advancedworking knowledge of personal computers, including MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities
- Ability to work flexible hours is preferred
- Previous experience with Visio software is preferred
- Previous experience handling sensitive and highly confidential material is preferred
- Previous Nike work experience is strongly preferred