Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Crunch Fitness Int'l
Position Title: Personal Trainer
Reports To: Fitness Manager
Classification: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Are you looking for a career opportunity in one of the fastest growing fitness clubs? Crunch Fitness is now accepting applications for qualified, professional, & career minded Personal Trainers that are ready to change lives, be a part of a team and grow personally within a premier organization. With eighteen locations, currently and 50 locations planned, this position offers tremendous opportunity for growth & career advancement.
Crunch not only offers some of the top pay in the industry, we also offer FREE education through one of the industry's leading certification bodies.
Here at Crunch we structure our compensation to reward our employees for their dedication to client retention, personal growth, and educational development.
- Commission is based upon a % split of session revenue.
What We Look For In Our Fitness Professionals:
- CPR Certified
- Nationally recognized personal training certification
- A desire for personal growth
- Team oriented individual
- Outgoing Personality
- Serviced minded
- Be willing to go above and beyond
- Efficient and effective communication skills
The Ways You Benefit:
- Free Education through an industry leading Certification
- Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life and short term disability
- 401k plan with an employer match
- Paid time off and Holidays
- Exciting team environment
- Growth opportunity in a rapidly growing company
- Free Crunch Fitness membership
If you're ready to stop looking for a job and ready to begin a CAREER then now is the time to contact Crunch. Please submit a copy of your resume along with a cover letter specifically describing how you will be the next person responsible for taking our team to all new levels.
Please understand any and all generic job solicitations will not be reviewed.
Job Type: Full-time
- Personal Training: 1 year (Required)
License or certification:
- Personal Trainer (Required)