Asset Manager-Entry Level
Posted on Nov 11, 2018 by EXOS
Our mission is to upgrade lives. Since our founding in 1999, EXOS (formerly named Athletes' Performance and Core Performance) has become a leader in proactive health and performance, trusted by elite athletes, the military and innovative companies worldwide. We design and deliver health and performance game plans that guide people to achieve higher levels of success. With world-class partners, facilities, technologies, and specialists spanning six continents, we're the progressing intelligence behind human performance wherever necessary.A career at EXOS is a highly rewarding experience. In addition to working for the global leader in Performance, you can build a successful career, enjoy life and work as part of a passionate, committed, and knowledgeable team, and make a significant and lasting impact in people's lives.Our Performance Systems help people exceed their potential, so if you are as passionate about helping others as you are about challenging yourself, join the EXOS team today.
The Asset Manager will work within our EXOS healthcare facilities and will be responsible for driving business development, create strong community partnerships outside of the facility, and producing direct and downstream sales.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product service information via product knowledge, cross-selling and up-selling techniques
- Be well versed in all offerings available at partner facility and proactively recommend services needed by clients to increase client satisfaction and improve transaction profitability
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Focus on community outreach by creating and attending meetings, trade shows, open houses and other business related opportunities
- Create opportunities in the community with co-sponsored forums, events and presentations to reach and educate the community on facility programs, in order to build enrollment.
- Assist in business operations of all related programs, clinics, camps, education seminars
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure growth attainment
- A minimum of 2 years sales and/or account management experience within a sports performance and/or health and wellness environment
- 4 year college degree in business, sport management, marketing, organizational leadership, or other related field.
- Proven track record of business development and revenue growth.
- A proven track record of building business partnerships and developing key client relationships to maximize account profitability
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- Can Do Attitude
- Solutions oriented
- That ability to adapt and thrive across various environments and personalities
We are an equal opportunity employer
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our HR department at:
Attention : EXOS Human Resources, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn more here:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement