Engineering Mgr, NDE Finance
Posted on Nov 20, 2018 by Nike
If you're ready to innovate and lead in the Digital space, join the Nike Digital Engineering organization. We combine contemporary technology, agility, and a collaborative culture to deliver solutions that enable Nike, Inc.'s digital products and services. As a team, we are responsible for developing, deploying, and maintaining services to support complex Digital transaction flows. Working with our team will be rewarding, challenging, and most definitely not be just another job.
Scope and Responsibilities:
As an Engineering Manager, your primary role on the team will be to align technical resources against product needs while improving the overall technical aptitude of the team. You will actively engage with peers and the engineers you assign to agile squads within your team, focused on delivering great software while building scalable and sustainable software. Experience and an understanding of contemporary development and testing techniques and tools is required. Along the way, you will lead by example, helping improve standards while building accountability and trust within the Nike Digital Engineering Organization.
- 4+ years' Management experience
- 2+ years' Java programming experience
- General familiarity and/ or experience with tools such as Jenkins, Jira, Selenium, Gradle, GIT, Stash, Asgard, and/ or Gatling
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 2-years relevant work experience
- Public cloud infrastructure experience (AWS preferred)
- Excellent analytical skills, written and oral communication