Director, Direct to Consumer Digital & B2B
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Under Armour
The Director, Direct to Consumer Digital & B2B will serve as the General Manager of our B2B and DTC Group Services digital businesses and will be responsible for strategy development, planning, and execution to deliver incremental and accelerated revenue growth across North America.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES &
- Full P&L ownership & General Management of DTC Group Services (B2B2C & DTC Corp Sales)
- Joint ownership/accountability of B2B digital Team and Wholesale sales in partnership with wholesale sales VP
- Grow combined digital B2B and DTC Group services business to $1B by 2022
- In partnership with consumer insights and customer feedback, develop consumer and customer profiles for each segment to ensure product, marketing, and feature/functionality roadmap is supportive of the target consumer.
- Lead the development and execution of the 3YP for these businesses considering all aspects and cross-functional needs of the business.
- B2B: Make UA the best and easiest brand to do business with for our team sports and wholesale partners. Ensure feature & functionality set services the customer and drives incremental sales. Identify and eliminate customer pain points. Innovate how we go to market digitally to drive our most authenticating business and service---Team Sports.
- DTC Group Services: Drive incremental revenue leveraging new and personalized post-embellishment services for both non-institutional and DTC corporate sales. Develop demand generation capabilities, infrastructure and operational capabilities to launch and scale this business to $300M+ by 2022.
- Team & Resource Structure: 4+ direct reports, B2B product team, B2B engineering teams, cross functional partners. Lead direct and indirect teams to deliver against the vision, mission, and objectives of these businesses.
- Key Executive Stakeholders: President, North America, VP NA Ecom & Retail, VP Regional Accounts, VP Global Ecom, SVP Global IT
- Strong digital commerce
experience in a matrixed environment
- Demonstrated success in driving strategy through to successful and scalable execution
- Strong strategic planning, business case development and project management skills
- Experience in a high growth, fast-paced environment
- Experience working with current best practices and industry trends in functional area
- Successful track record in building and maintaining relationships at all levels of the organization
- Proven track record in driving and managing change
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8-10 years' experience in one or more of the following: retail strategy, retail/digital project management & delivery, business development, digital commerce operations