IT Business Analyst- Enterprise Applications
Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by Equinox
Equinox is seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated IT Business Analyst to play a critical role within our fast-growing technology organization. This person will oversee and facilitate business and technical requirements for our enterprise applications including Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools, Retail Systems, Reservation Systems, and other enterprise wide applications.
We are looking for someone capable of quickly learning current/new applications and businesses under the Enterprise Solutions Team's portfolio, collaborating with our in-house team and business owners to implement applications company wide as well as continually improve process management for our enterprise systems.
The right candidate will bring a proven track record of business analysis, experience in a variety of enterprise systems, end user support and enjoys helping innovate new systems from an initial implementation stage.
Flexibility, creative thinking and cross-discipline collaboration are essential. This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact for our members and our business through dynamic technologies. This is a full-time position located at NYC Corporate Office in the Murray Hill Neighborhood of NYC. It will report to the Sr. Program Manager, Enterprise Solutions.
- Gather and document business requirements, business process, system flows and project objectives for our Enterprise Applications team, including working on Salesforce products and other enterprise systems
- Produce diagrams and technical documentation, communicating with developers to make sure functionalities and project scope are well understood and executed
- Designing the future state solution, development objects related to their process and project scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation
- Present requirements to the QA team, reviewing test cases and scenarios
- Support project implementation, including managing training, UAT, rollout planning and support, creating documentation & SOPs, and knowledge transfer to steady-state teams
- Troubleshoot and debug reported problems of applications to support our end users
- Advise on issues of systems integration, compatibility, scalability and multiple platforms
- Learn and evaluate new technologies/applications to ensure they meet business need
- Build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in multiple projects
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
- 5+ years of experience in as a technical/IT business analyst or other relevant role in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with significant experience interacting with stakeholders
- Ability to quickly understand client requirements and translate into software developer requirements
- Experience working on multiple enterprise-wide projects with cross-functional teams, both on and off shore
- An understanding of business analytics and metrics that drive management decisions, with the ability to build reports and queries to support metrics
- Strong functional and administration skills with enterprise applications and their requisite components
- Familiarity and experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing concepts and how to conduct requirement gathering sessions with respect to CRM technologies is highly preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce & Advanced Excel (pivot tables, v/h look-ups) preferred
- Advanced skills in Excel preferred
- Team player a must.
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Cafe services and Shop items
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer.For more information regarding our company and career opportunities, please visit careers.equinox.com and
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.