APLA NDE Digital Program Dir
Posted on Nov 20, 2018 by Nike
Asia-Pacific Latin-America is a multi-cultural, growth Geography that is seeking a Digital Program Director for the Digital and Connect the Marketplace functions. As an advocate for the Nike Direct Digital and Connect the Marketplace business, you'll be responsible for driving technology solutions with our Global partners in Nike Digital Engineering.
Communication and strategic thinking are keys to delivering success. As the APLA-NDe Digital Program Manager, you'll be an integral part of a team responsible for facilitating discussions at senior levels; with global process leaders and across business functions.
You'll make your mark driving engagement and delivery with Global Product Teams, Nike Direct Stakeholders, and Technology leaders across APLA's seven Territories.
- Create the Strategic Roadmap across Geo/Territories for Digital and Connect the Marketplace Functions
- Drive the capability and budget/financial commitments during CSR/AOP/Budget/RTP
- Manage ETW Project Managers
- Align APLA-NDe and Nike Direct with the Direct Consumer Offense
- Provide Status Reporting & Communication
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5-years total experience with portfolio, strategic, or program management
- Proven ability to shape and drive strategic agendas, inclusive of strategic visioning, budget tracking, and high-profile communications (compelling, high impact storyteller)
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams, manage stakeholders, and connect with teams around the globe
- Problem structuring and strategic problem solving skills
- Lead small team of Project Managers for Geography-led projects
- Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
- Superior interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Solution-oriented leading with a sense of positivity
- Prior experience working with Geo engagement and delivery a plus